Is Home Suite Hope for Me?
- EMPLOYABLE: my primary goal is to secure employment; I am currently unemployed or under-employed, but employable; if in school, I am graduating in 6 months or less.
- MOTIVATION: I am highly motivated to make changes.
- FINANCIAL STATUS: I have a low income but am able to pay some rent based on my means and am willing to share my financial history with HSH.
- AGE: I am 18 years old or older.
- HSH PROGRAM (CASE MANAGEMENT AND SERVICE COORDINATION): I am willing to participate in the program and comply with program expectations.
- MEDICAL INFORMATION: I am willing to disclose all medical information.
- SINGLE PARENT: I have sole custody or can get signed agreement from the other parent for my child(ren)’s participation.
- IF PREGNANT: I am in the latter stages of pregnancy and have an expected healthy delivery outcome.
- HISTORY OF ADDICTION(S): I am willing to disclose any addiction history and all addictive behaviour. I have at least 12 months sobriety and am willing to do random drug tests; I have supports and a relapse prevention plan in place.
- MENTAL HEALTH: I am willing to disclose any history of mental health issues; I have current mental health stability and a solid support plan.
- HISTORY OF ABUSE/TRAUMA: I am coping well with effects of any abuse/trauma history and have supports in place
- LEGAL HISTORY: I am willing to disclose criminal record history and/or any pending charges, and to provide a police records check with a vulnerable sectors clearing.
- CHILDREN: I have a maximum of 3 dependent children; the sexes of my children allow for appropriate accommodation in a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment; children 17 and under are in school; children over 17 are in school or working full-time; I will disclose any behavioural/mental health issues my children have; children 17 and older have their own intake assessment and service plan.
***Individual circumstances can be reviewed on a case-by-case basis***