Hope 4 HolidaysMichelle Pommells
You can help a low-income family in our program give their children a special time over the holiday season. By supporting our Hope 4 Holidays campaign, you Help Give Hope both during and beyond the holidays!
Hope 4 Holidays Wish List
Your donation will greatly help our families cope with extra expenses this holiday:
Top Needed Items:
- Grocery Gift Cards $25 / $50 / $100
- Gas Cards – to provide transportation to required meetings – in $10 / $20 / $25
- Department Store gift cards (Wal-Mart / Winners / Canadian Tire, etc.) $25 / $50 / $100
- Household Gift Basket
| More Needed Items:
- Donations to our Children’s Activity Fund (Swimming Lessons/ Music Lessons/ Sports Programs)
- Sponsor a family outing: movie night, bowling night, sports event, children’s entertainment events
- Donations to our Education Fund – help pay books, tuition, application fees
- Donations to support our Psycho-Educational Program (3 Financial Fitness sessions $60 each)
- Support our Nutrition Program: fund our start-up Kitchen equipment kits ($150)
- Contribute to our bus fund – we need a van to help transport our families (suggested donation $100+)
If you are able to sponsor a family and Give Hope 4 the Holidays, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday gift donations must be delivered by 4pm Friday December 15th. Gift cards and cash donations are still welcome after December 15th.