Hope 4 HolidaysMichelle Pommells
We provide refuge for low-income families in Halton who need help to stabilize their lives, and gain the skills and confidence necessary to move forward with dignity. By supporting our Hope 4 Holiday campaign, you Help Give Hope both during and beyond special holiday seasons!
Hope for Holidays Wish List
Your donation can greatly help our families this holiday:
- Grocery Gift Cards $25 / $50 / $100
- Gas Cards – to provide transportation to required meetings – in $10 / $20 / $25
- Department Store gift cards (Wal-Mart / Sears / Home Depot, etc.) $25 / $50 / $100
- Donations to our Children’s Activity Fund (Swimming Lessons/ Music Lessons/ Sports Programs)
- Sponsor a family outing: movie night, bowling night, sports event, children’s entertainment events
- Donations to our Education Fund – help pay books, tuition, application fees
- Donations to support our Psycho-Educational Program (3 Financial Fitness sessions $60 each)
- Support our Nutrition Program: fund our start-up Kitchen equipment kits ($150)
- Contribute to our bus fund – we need a vehicle to help transport our families (suggested donation $100+)
Christmas gift donations must be delivered by 5pm December 16th. Gift cards and cash donations are still welcome after December 16th.