Available and ongoing fundraising events opportunities associated with our many community outreach activities to suit your needs and talents.
4-6 HOUR COMMITMENTS (WHEN YOU ARE AVAILABLE)
- Worker at our outreach events
- Preparing / serving food at events
- Set-up / clean-up fundraising events
- Hosting (greeting / registration / parking) at events
- Selling tickets for fundraising events
- Distributing posters, etc.
- General help (registration / parking / special assistance) at our annual Empty Bowls event
- Assisting with publicity for our Empty Bowls event
- Route workers (direct walkers / check-point workers / special assistance) at our annual Share the Hope Walk
- Recruiting walkers and assisting with publicity at our Share the Hope Walk
- Recruiting volunteers